I think I’ve mentioned before how creative all of our kids are.
At least I hope I’ve mentioned it.
Our lovely middle (the one who just got her own bedroom) is actually super creative when it comes to crafts and art. I seriously think she has more creativity in her pinkie than I do in my entire body.
Well our lovely middle just got her first DSLR for her 13th birthday. And she is so excited to create and photograph all. the. things.
She even wants to have her own blog. But until I can spend the time to get that started for her the right way, she’s sharing her first step-by-step project here!
Glam Christmas Snow Globe Craft for Teenagers
- water globe for DIY
- mini lamp post or bottle brush tree, etc.
- fake snow
- glitter snow
- glue gun & glue gun sticks
- glue stick
- 1″ x 6″ faux fur fabric
- white nail polish
- silver nail polish
1. Disassemble the water globe. Set aside globe portion.
2. Using hot glue attach the lamp post to the center of the inside lid. Let cool/dry completely.
3. Add faux snow and glitter snow to upside down globe.
4. Screw inner lid into globe while globe is still upside down. Add outer lid.
5. Using nail polishes, add dots to outside of snow globe to mimic the look of snow flakes falling.
6. Using glue gun, attach 1 inch wide strip of faux fur fabric to snow globe lid edge. Let cool/dry completely.
Now just display wherever you want a little wintry glam!
What do you think? Pretty and wintry, yes? Do you know any kids who would like to do this snow globe craft?