Hello there, Beautiful! I’m thrilled to be participating in the 7th Annual Handmade Holidays blog hop with several blogging friends! For the next few days I’ll be sharing ideas for gift-giving, decorating and eating. Er, cooking. I mean, cooking.
Today’s project is all about gifts and gift giving. I’ve made a little French Farmhouse Decor Holiday Gift Box.
French Farmhouse Decor Holiday Gift Box
If you want to assemble a similar French farmhouse decor holiday gift box here’s what you’ll need:
- a crate, basket or box
- striped grain sack or flour sack towels
- a sign (either DIY, or store bought)
- faux greenery sprigs
- winter ice skates (real or decor)
- embellished stocking
- wooden pine tree cutout
- small Christmas bird figurine
- glass ornament
1. To package the gift box, lay the towels in the bottom of the crate, basket or box. You can leave a corner or two peeping out just for fun.
2. Then place the sign at the ‘back’ of the box.
3. Layer in the larger items first and then add the smaller items.
4. Finish with greenery.
You can wrap the whole thing in cello paper, burlap or linen and tie with a ribbon.
Isn’t it a pretty little gift box?
Handmade Holiday Giveaway
If you’d like to enter the Handmade Holiday Giveaway and maybe win a prize, use the widget below!
More Handmade Holiday Gift Ideas
Have you started any Holiday gift buying or making yet?