Hello there, Beautiful! I’m thrilled to be participating in the 7th Annual Handmade Holidays blog hop with several blogging friends! For the next few days I’ll be sharing ideas for gift-giving, decorating and eating. Er, cooking. I mean, cooking.
Today’s project is all about holiday decorating, and I’ve got a cute and simple little wall hanging to show you!
French Farmhouse Christmas Decor Idea – Frame, Skates and Greenery
- empty picture frame
- faux skates (or old figure skates)
- faux greenery
- wreath hanger
- wire (optional)
- silly putty or felt furniture floor pads (optional)
1. Place the wreath hanger on or over the door.
2. Attach the faux greenery, either by bending the stem over the wreath hanger or twisting wire around it and the wreath hanger.
3. Loop the laces from the ice skates over the wreath hanger.
4. Hand the frame over the other things on the wreath hanger.
5. Cover any wires or mess with the ribbon/bow.
6. If needed, put some silly putty or felt furniture floor pads on the back of the frame where it touches the wall/door so it doesn’t scratch it.
What a pretty holiday decorating idea, yes?!
HANDMADE HOLIDAY GIVEAWAY
If you’d like to enter the Handmade Holiday Giveaway and maybe win a prize, use the widget below!