This post contains affiliate links & photos. See our full disclosure here.
In this post: FREE Holiday Planner Pack – 24 pages of free printables to help you plan for the Holidays and Christmas. Gift planner, card list, Christmas dinner, and brunch planner, and more!
Doesn’t it seem like sometimes the Holidays are filled with much stress and little joy? Wouldn’t it all be easier if you could get and stay organized? If you knew what to buy for people, what to plan for Christmas brunch and Christmas dinner? If you could keep track of your holiday budget and not overspend on gifts?
If you could be present and enjoy the Holidays with your family and friends instead of feeling like you’re going to lose your ever-loving mind trying to remember all.the.things?
Well, I can help with that!
Holiday tip: Prepare Ahead!
Write down all the things you need to do, gifts you need to buy, and foods you need to prep, you’ll be able to chill out and know that you’ve got the holidays covered!
Introducing the FREE Holiday Planner Pack!
The Free Holiday Planner Pack is filled with 24 pages of printables to help you plan Christmas. Everything from shopping lists to meal plans, to holiday card lists!
So you can actually enjoy the Holidays. (What a novel idea!)
The Free Holiday Planner Pack Contents:
- Gift planner list
- Holiday card list
- Gift planner for each person
- Holiday budget tracker
- Your wish list
- Christmas menu planners (for brunch, lunch, snacks, and dinner!)
- Recipe source list
- Recipe pages
- Baking planner
- Black Friday shopping list
- Cyber Monday shopping list
- Holiday bucket list
- Grocery list
- Task checklist
- Places to be tracker
- Weekly planner
- Notes sheet
- Blank month calendar
And here’s a sneak peek at how the inside pages of the planner look…
Isn’t it pretty!?
So what do you do with the planner pack? You print it off and have it spiral bound or you make your very own Holiday Planning Binder!
How to Make a Holiday Planner Binder
1. Download and print your Free Holiday Planner Pack. Color is best for all the gold glitter sparkle, but black and white will suffice. If necessary print additional copies of whichever pages you need more of.
2. Use the hole punch to punch holes in all pages.
3. Add all the Planner Pack pages to the binder.
4. If desired, place any pages you’re worried about spilling those yummy holiday snacks on into page protectors.
5. Also if desired, separate the sections of your binder with dividers. For example, you can put the Calendar Pages with the Places to Be Tracker in one section, meal plans and recipes in another, Gift Trackers in another, etc.
Here are a few supplies to get you started…
Don’t forget to download your copy by dropping your email below!