Love eggnog, but don’t love the egg part? Are you gluten free? Then you’re going to love this allergy-friendly Eggnog French Toast recipe.
We had a little chat in this post about my feelings on eggnog. But that doesn’t mean I don’t enjoy a vegan eggnog! To that, here’s an Eggnog French Toast recipe that’s allergy-friendly for those that don’t like eggnog either. Plus it’s gluten free!
Allergy-Friendly Eggnog French Toast
Eggnog French Toast - Allergy-Friendly, Vegan, Gluten Free
- 2 Cups vegan eggnog
- 1 Tsp cinnamon
- 1 Tsp nutmeg
- 1 Tsp vanilla extract
- ½ Cup milk of choice (soy, almond, rice, coconut)
- 8 Slices gluten-free bread
- 8 Tbsp coconut oil
- Coconut whipped cream to decorate (optional)
- In a bowl combine the vegan eggnog, cinnamon, nutmeg, vanilla extract and the milk of choice.
- In a stove over medium-high heat place a skillet. Add 1 tbsp coconut oil and heat until melted. Soak one slice of bread in the eggnog mix. Take to the skillet and cook for 1 minute. Flip and cook for another minute.
- Repeat the process with the rest of the bread.
- Serve with some coconut whipped cream.
Do you like the taste of eggnog? Do you prefer the real thing or the vegan kind?