These super easy burlap Christmas ornaments can be made by just about anyone, of any skill level – and completed in a short afternoon of crafting!
I shared the cute little red burlap candy cane craft on Monday.
And the Hoop Art in back uses only the Herringbone fabric all by itself. It had plenty of texture and oomph without any further embellishment needed.
But to the red and green burlap I added a little typographic stitchery work. Nothing fancy and definitely nothing difficult.
Easy Burlap Christmas Ornaments
Red and White Monogrammed Burlap Hoop Art Ornament
- small embroidery hoop (about 3″)
- yarn in contrasting color
- large sewing needle (for yarn or knitting)
As for the green burlap, I just freehand stitched the word JOY with jute and called it a day.
And there you have several easy burlap Christmas ornaments!
More Christmas Ornaments
Of course, if you liked these, or need a different idea, here are a few more of our DIY make your own Christmas ornaments:
- 40 Christmas Ball Ornament Ideas
- Gingerbread Salt Dough Ornaments
- Silhouette Ornaments
- Chalkboard Christmas Ball Ornaments
- Snowflake Embroidery Hoop Ornaments
- Cookie Cutter Christmas Ornaments
- Vintage Sheet Music Ball Ornaments
- Hand-lettered Large Ornaments