Want a fun, colorful snack that screams Spring? Try this Easter Popcorn recipe.
Truthfully I’m not usually one for popcorn or colorful candy. But after a long winter, sometimes a little fun, colorful Easter Popcorn filled with candy and goodies is just what the doctor ordered.
- 2 cups popcorn kernels + butter or 2-3 bags of microwave popcorn
- 1 cup pink candy melts
- ½ cup white candy melts
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- 3 tsp coconut oil
- Red food coloring
- Blue food coloring
- Chocolate-covered candies, preferably in pastel colors
- Mini pretzels
- Pastel-colored sprinkles
- Prepare your popcorn of choice and place in a large bowl
- Microwave each candy melt color individually. For each bowl of candy melts, you’ll want to put 1 tsp of coconut oil and microwave in 30-second intervals until completely melted.
- Melt chocolate chips using the double boiler method and put two drops of blue food coloring and 3 drops of red food coloring.
- Pour candy melts and melted chocolate over popcorn. Fold to get it as coated as possible.
- Top off with candies, pretzels and sprinkles. Enjoy and happy Easter!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 423 Total Fat: 17g Saturated Fat: 8g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 5g Cholesterol: 9mg Sodium: 346mg Carbohydrates: 64g Fiber: 4g Sugar: 29g Protein: 5g