The easiest ever coconut macaroons recipe is made with only 5 ingredients and in under 30 minutes! Gluten free, dairy free and egg yolk free!
I don’t know about you, but I’m all about delicious things that can be made in less than half an hour. I mean, let’s face it, with the current pace of life, who can spend hours cooking or baking? Once in awhile, maybe. But not very often. These coconut macaroons are the easiest ever to make. And they are made with only five ingredients in less than 30 minutes!
- 1 1/3 cup shredded sweet coconut
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- dash of salt
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Line a baking sheet with a baking mat or parchment paper.
- In the mixing bowl add all your ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Use a scoop to make even macaroons on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown on top.
- Let cool completely on pan then remove and store in airtight container.
So simple and so yummy!
They’re also gluten free, dairy free and egg yolk free!
Do you like coconut macaroons?
P.S. If you like these coconut macaroons, you may like some of our other desserts as well.