It’s officially September and even though the weather is still quite warm in some places, it’s time to decorate for fall.
I’m starting with our dining room, because it’s such a fun space to decorate.
And I know for sure it will go through a few fall renditions before the season is through.
The bulk of the items used to set the table are from one of my favorite shopping spots – Birch Lane. I’ll include a resource list at the end of the post though just so you can find everything.
I also finally bought the chairs I’ve been eyeing for ages for the ends (heads?) of the table. I love how they cozy up the space.
And my other favorite things?
The white Milford dinnerware which is so beautifully charming and rustic I want to cry. (Picture the littlest one, Agnes, in the Minion movie when she says “it’s so fluffy I’m going to die!” and you’ve got me drooling over the plates and bowls.)
The new white Patterson flatware that is just so pretty next to the dinnerware.
And the turned candle sticks which I actually got from Birch Lane in the spring, but love them so much I’m always including them in decor shots!
I’m also loving the little wooden cake stand and the cotton wreath too!
I’m looking forward to cooler nights and all the scents of fall. How about you?
Early Fall Dining Room Resource List:
- White Milford Dinnerware – Birch Lane
- Turned Candle Holders – Birch Lane
- Newport Oil Bottle – Birch Lane
- Blooming Cotton Wreath – Birch Lane
- Brea Cake Plate – Birch Lane
- Patterson White Flatware – Birch Lane
- Wall Color – Analytical Gray, Sherwin Williams
- Laminate Flooring – Lumber Liquidators
- Farmhouse dining room table DIY tutorial
- Painted hutch (painted with regular latex paint!)
- Buffet, Habitat for Humanity Restore
- 3 easy steps to a chalkboard wall
- Hampton Bay Heritage 6 Light Iron and Crystal Chandelier, Home Depot
- No Sew Drop Cloth Curtains
- Large Frames, Michaels
- White Eiffel Chairs – Kitchen Stuff Plus
- Byholma Rattan Chairs – Ikea
- Rustic Chargers, Chapters/Indigo
- Large Glass Vase – Urban Barn
- Cotton Picks and Feathers – Michaels
- Table Runner – Homesense
- Faux Flowers – Micheals
- Wine/water glasses – Dollarama
- Artwork in Frames – Craftberry Bush
- Let Me Be Singing When the Evening Comes Art – DIY