Use them on the fridge, on the inside of a storm door, or on a metal tray in the car – these DIY magnetic words are all kinds of fun!
I’m not a big fan of stuff all over my fridge – I prefer to keep it clean and simple looking. But these DIY Magnetic Words are so much fun I can’t help but “clutter” up my fridge with them!
Or take them in the car (on a metal tray or lid) for some road trip fun!
Oh the fun you can have – leaving notes, writing silly phrases or composing epic poetry.
DIY Magnetic Words
- common English words printable
- printable magnet sheets (I used these ones)
- ink jet printer
- metal tray or lid (optional)
1. Print our common English words printable onto magnet sheets using an ink jet printer.
2. Trim along horizontal dotted lines, then trim each word.
3. Add all the DIY magnetic words to your fridge or tray and have fun!
You can also add more words to personalize your magnet set (like family or place names) or duplicates of really common words (the, and, etc.).
Are you a clean fridge gal/guy? What fun could you think up with this DIY Magnetic Words project?