In this post: Who doesn’t love deviled eggs? They make an easy appetizer for just about any event. These ones even have a fun little garnish of dill, pickles and chips!
One thing that always disappears at pot lucks and family reunions is deviled eggs! This version tastes as good as the original, with a slight twist of chips and pickles added as a garnish!
Deviled Eggs with Dill, Pickles, & Chips
Who doesn't love deviled eggs? They make an easy appetizer for just about any event. These ones even have a fun little garnish of dill, pickles and chips!
- 6 Eggs
- 1/3 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. Mustard
- 1 tbsp. Pickle Juice
- ½ tsp. Paprika
- 1 tsp. Salt & Pepper
- Fresh Dill, garnish
- Gherkin Pickles, Sliced (garnish)
- Potato Chips, Crushed (garnish)
To Make Boiled Eggs
- Heat water to boil. Add eggs. Boil 6-8 minutes with lid on. Remove from heat. Allow to sit for 5 minutes with lid on. Remove eggs from water and place into bowl. Rinse with cold water. Fill bowl with water and place eggs in freezer for approximately 10 minutes. Remove and drain water. Carefully peel shell and outer skin from each egg.
To Make Deviled Eggs
- Slice eggs in half. Remove yolks and add them to a separate bowl.
- Add mayonnaise, mustard, pickle juice, paprika, and salt & pepper to egg yolks. Stir everything together until combined and smooth in texture.
- Add egg yolk mixture to a piping bag. Trim the point. Using a circular motion, slowly fill each egg white half.
- Atop each prepared deviled egg add a pinch of fresh dill, 3 mini slices of pickle, and a pinch of crushed potato chips. Serve immediately.
Wait until you are ready to serve the deviled eggs before adding the potato chips as they will get soggy.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 94Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 96mgSodium: 268mgCarbohydrates: 2gFiber: 0gSugar: 1gProtein: 3g
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily via Nutrifox.
More Appetizers and Snacks
Baked Deep Fried Pickles – Tastes Like the Real Thing, But They’re Baked!
Ritz Pizza Crackers or Make Them Gluten-Free Glutino Pizza Crackers!
Crispy Baked Zucchini Fries Recipe – A Fun Alternative to Other Fries!
Make This Roasted Garlic Hummus for a Healthy Fall Appetizer
5 Easy Appetizers – Perfect for New Year’s Eve or Any Cocktail Party!
Do you have a favorite deviled eggs recipe? How about a go-to appetizer?
Sabrina Sobey, pls make these for me for christmas lol
Looks yummy! Haha you might just be getting some ?
You had me at chips.
Lol. Right? The perfect addition to deviled eggs!
When I was a kid I put chips in my egg sandwiches. What a great idea to put them on deviled eggs! Thanks for sharing at the What’s for Dinner party.
Hi Shannon! Your deviled egg recipe looks delicious!!! I never knew they were that easy to make, and… yes! I love to eat them. 😉 Happily pinning to my Yummy! board on Pinterest for our readers.
Thanks for a fun recipe,
What a lovely combo of flavours.I love the added crunch too that you sprinkle on top at the last minute.Devilled eggs aren’t as popular in Britain as the U.S.A but I love the sound of these.Yum!Thank you for sharing on #FiestaFriday
Perfect addition for any summer picnic! Hope you are having a great week and thanks so much for sharing your awesome post with us at Full Plate Thursday!
A picnic favorite! Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home!
I make mine the exact same way, but without the chips. Sound yummy! I’ll have to try them sometime. Thanks for sharing with SYC.