Who doesn’t love deviled eggs? They make an easy appetizer for just about any event. These ones even have a fun little garnish of dill, pickles and chips!
One thing that always disappears at pot lucks and family reunions is deviled eggs! This version tastes as good as the original, with a slight twist of chips and pickles added as a garnish!
- 6 Eggs
- 1/3 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. Mustard
- 1 tbsp. Pickle Juice
- ½ tsp. Paprika
- 1 tsp. Salt & Pepper
- Fresh Dill, garnish
- Gherkin Pickles, Sliced (garnish)
- Potato Chips, Crushed (garnish)
To Make Boiled Eggs
- Heat water to boil. Add eggs. Boil 6-8 minutes with lid on. Remove from heat. Allow to sit for 5 minutes with lid on. Remove eggs from water and place into bowl. Rinse with cold water. Fill bowl with water and place eggs in freezer for approximately 10 minutes. Remove and drain water. Carefully peel shell and outer skin from each egg.
To Make Deviled Eggs
- Slice eggs in half. Remove yolks and add them to a separate bowl.
- Add mayonnaise, mustard, pickle juice, paprika, and salt & pepper to egg yolks. Stir everything together until combined and smooth in texture.
- Add egg yolk mixture to a piping bag. Trim the point. Using a circular motion, slowly fill each egg white half.
- Atop each prepared deviled egg add a pinch of fresh dill, 3 mini slices of pickle, and a pinch of crushed potato chips. Serve immediately.
Wait until you are ready to serve the deviled eggs before adding the potato chips as they will get soggy.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 94 Total Fat: 8g Saturated Fat: 2g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 6g Cholesterol: 96mg Sodium: 268mg Carbohydrates: 2g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 1g Protein: 3g
Do you have a favorite deviled eggs recipe?