Decorate a Ceramic Bowl with a Sharpie in gold animal prints just for fun!
They're all over blog land – ceramic bowls, plates and mugs decorated with a basic black Sharpie. We even created a Sharpie Bowl of our own awhile back. This time we've upped our game. Come create with us as we decorate a ceramic bowl with a Sharpie in animal prints!
Decorate a Ceramic Bowl with a Sharpie
1. Wash and thoroughly dry ceramic bowls.
2. Doodle till your hearts content inside/outside/upside down (does anyone remember that children's book?). Really draw whatever you like. I drew giraffe ‘skin', cheetah spots and tiger stripes.
3. Place bowls on a cookie sheet in cold oven. Turn oven on to about 300 degrees for 30 minutes. 300 for 30. Easy to remember.
4. Turn oven off. Let bowls cool.
5. Remove from oven and have fun.
It really is that simple!
You can use your cute little sharpie bowls for all sorts of things: desk organization, jewelry catchalls, keys or change depositories by the front door.
So, what are you waiting for? Go get yourself a GOLD Sharpie and some bowls! (And tell us in the comments what you think of ours!)
Love Farmhouse Style?
Get instant access to this free guide for Where to Get Farmhouse Style on a Budget!