Learn how to love your home in this 30 day series about making small improvements to,
being grateful for and seeing the beauty in the home you have.
Welcome back to day 26 of our HOME SWEET HOME – 30Days to Love Your Home series!
Oh my gosh, we are almost to the end of our challenge. From the bottom of my heart I hope you've enjoyed it and found at least one or two useful nuggets or takeaways. (I'd love to hear about anything you've loved or learned in the comments!)
So let's get to it…today's ‘lesson' is a very practical one.
I simply want you to find THE MOST CLUTTERED and MESSY place in your home and organize it.
Maybe your front hall closet is stuffed to the brim with four season worth of boots and shoes and coats. Or maybe your laundry room has become the dumping ground for stinky sports equipment and all manner of junk. Perhaps you have a corner in your basement that you can no longer see because there are piles of things everywhere.
Choose one place and make it better.
Use any of our organizing blog posts to help you:
- 5 Steps to a More Organized Pantry – So You Can Get on With Life!
- Organizing & Storing Toys with Style!
- Seasonal Clothes Storage and Organization
- 5 Steps to Organize ANYTHING
- 3 Reasons to Simplify Your Home to Save Your Time and Sanity
- 4 Tips for Organizing Kid’s Rooms
- When It’s Time to Donate Instead of Organize!
- 7 Best Closet Organizing Tips – How to LOVE Your Closets!
- How to Organize Every Space in Your House | Conquer Your Clutter | Get and Stay Organized
- Get Your House Under Control
- Organize Your Home For Easy Cleaning
- How to Organize with Kids in the House
- How to Organize a Junk Drawer
The key is to pick one obvious place to declutter. Somewhere that is an eyesore and rubs you the wrong way every time you see it. Choose THAT place to declutter and organize today.
I promise you will love your home more when you do away with that annoyance!
Let's Hang Out!
Sign up for our newsletters to get the latest from Home Made Lovely! We'll brighten up your inbox with doable decorating ideas, crafts and DIY projects you can make and delish recipes for your family. Get it all delivered to your inbox, plus tips and tools for adding a little creativity to your life!