This post contains affiliate links & photos. See our full disclosure here.
These crispy baked zucchini fries are amazingly flavorful and crunchy on the outside. No one will believe you baked them!
Crunchy on the outside and perfectly cooked on the inside, these baked zucchini fries are delicious served as an appetizer or side with your favorite dip. Our favorite is, of course, our chili lime mayo. Your guests will never believe you baked them!
- 2 zucchinis
- 2 cups flour
- 3 beaten eggs
- 1 cup of Panko bread crumbs, (or rice bread crumbs)
- 1/2 a tablespoon seasoned salt
- 2 dashes of pepper
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 a teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tsp of parsley flakes
- 1/8 cup Mrs. Dash Garlic and Herb
- your choice of favorite dipping sauce
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut zucchinis into fry like, julienned shapes.
- Take 3 mixing bowls, place beaten eggs in one, flour in another, and remaining ingredients in the 3rd. Make sure your 3rd bowl is mixed well.
- Dip you zucchini in the flour, then egg, then bread crumbs.
- Make sure each fry is thickly coated and lay on baking sheet.
- Bake for about 13 minutes, or until golden brown and crispy.
Serve with your favorite dipping sauce and enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 304Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 93mgSodium: 672mgCarbohydrates: 53gFiber: 4gSugar: 4gProtein: 12g
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily via Nutrifox.
Love baked alternatives to fried foods? Try our baked deep fried pickles recipe!