This post contains affiliate links & photos. See our full disclosure here.
In this post: I’m sharing which coffee table books I love for decorating with and where to find them for somewhat reasonable prices.
I have no idea what’s happened to me in the last few months. It’s like my love of decorating has come back 1000 times over.
Finally decorate your own home – with confidence!
You’re so much closer to a beautifully-decorated home than you think. You just need a little help to get there!
Maybe it’s because I’ve been at home SO much.
I mean, a LOT.
Because we’ve had multiple stay at home orders and states of emergency since last March. (If you’re reading this later, that may seem extreme and not make much sense, but it’s the way things are/have been.)
And probably has a lot to do with the fact we didn’t change anything on the main floor last year. (Instead, we focused on our outdoor spaces and my office.)
Anyway, all that to say that I have been VERY focused on making changes to the main floor for about a month and a half…and I have some great projects and ideas coming your way.
And while I’m not quite ready to share them in detail (there are some sneak peeks on our Instagram account), I do have some fun shopping ideas for you.
This brings me to…
My favorite coffee table books for decorating with
Okay, so my favorites are kinda on the pricey side, so before I share links to where to find them online, I’m going to suggest a couple of ways to MAYBE get them for less:
- Check Homesense, Marshall’s, and Winners. They often have great books but at a lower price. That’s where I got my copy of HomeBody (Joanna Gaines). Unfortunately, when I looked this week, I didn’t find any great ones. But I’ll keep checking.
- Try your thrift store. Sometimes, people may not know what they have or they may get tired of a perfectly good coffee table book.
- Ask your friends and family if they have any that they’re not using anymore.
- When and if garage sales pop up again, definitely take a look there.
- Try discount book stores or smaller shops in your area. You may get lucky.
Okay, so if you strike out everywhere I mentioned above, just click or tap the photos below to shop good ol’ Amazon for my favorite coffee table books.