Need a quick weeknight meal? Make these chicken and black bean tacos with leftover or rotisserie chicken and canned black beans. Easy and delicious!
If you’re like our family, dinner time is important. But sometimes there’s not enough time to create a fancy meal to enjoy together. Enter our chicken and black bean tacos that use rotisserie or leftover shredded chicken and canned black beans. A delicious dinner ready in a hurry!
- 2-3 cups chicken pulled from one rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 6-8 Stand 'n Stuff taco shells
- 1 packet original taco seasoning or our homemade taco seasoning mix
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 can black beans
- 2 cups shredded fiesta cheese, (or cheese substitute of choice)
Toppings (optional, your choice)
- diced tomatoes
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Spray your baking dish with non-stick spray.
- In a large skillet, add chicken, taco seasoning, salsa, and 1/2 cup water.
- Cook for a few minutes on medium heat just to combine the ingredients and heat through.
- Set your taco shells up, standing, in your baking dish.
- Fill your tacos evenly with the chicken mixture.
- Top with black beans and fiesta cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes until cheese is nice and melted.
Top with any additional toppings you like and enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 516Total Fat: 28gSaturated Fat: 11gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 14gCholesterol: 161mgSodium: 1103mgCarbohydrates: 18gFiber: 6gSugar: 4gProtein: 46g
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily via Nutrifox.
These go really well with our Mexican Rice recipe!