I’m completely in love with neutral, textured boho farmhouse style throw pillows. Here’s where I found ours…and where to get more!
As I’ve been sharing our living room on Instagram – the big reveal is coming when we finally finish the coffee table – y’all have been asking about our new farmhouse style throw pillows. I’ve tried my best to share sources over there, on Instagram. But I thought it may be good to put together a blog post with some specific links and sources too!
Where I Found All Our Boho Farmhouse Style Throw Pillows
So, I’m going to share where I found all our neutral, boho, farmhouse style throw pillows. But then, I’m also going to share where to find some other options too.
From left to right in the photo above:
- Cream Cable Knit Throw Pillow Cover (also at the far right) – H&M (seems to be no longer available)
- Owl Throw Pillow Cover – Chapters/Indigo
- Cream Knit Throw Pillow Cover – H&M (seems to be no longer available)
- Tassel Throw Pillow with Black Back (also seen second from right) – Winners
- Off-White Faux Fur Throw Pillow Cover (also at third from right)- Chapters/Indigo
- Cream Acheson (personalized) Throw Pillow Cover – Porter Lane Home
- Trellis Tassel Throw Pillow Cover – Bouclair
Other neutral, boho, farmhouse style throw pillows and pillow covers
And of course, just in case you can’t find the ones above, here are a bunch more options for ya!
Obviously, there are other local places you could check too, like Homesense and Pier1. But you’d have to go into those stores in-person to see what selection they currently have.