Make these yummy, family-favorite blueberry oat muffins for breakfast or a quick snack!
While I'm not a huge fan of oats, my family loves them! And these blueberry oat muffins make the perfect breakfast food!
Blueberry Oat Muffins
- 3/4 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup mashed bananas
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 6 tablespoons butter melted
- 1 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Spray muffin tin generously with no-stick cooking spray or grease with butter.
- Add dry ingredients and 3/4 cup of the blueberries. Stir together gently.
- Mash bananas in a small bowl. Add melted butter, egg and vanilla. Combine well.
- Add wet mixture to dry mixture and combine well. If mixture is too thick, add ¼ oil and ¼ cup milk.
- Add 1/3 cup of the mixture to each muffin cup.
- Bake for 18 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean and muffins are getting golden brown.
- Cool on wire rack.
Here's a quick little video recipe for you!
Do you like oats? Have you made blueberry oat muffins before?
Get our FREE Meal Planning Printable!
Sign up for our newsletters to get instant access to our meal planning printable - plus how to meal plan in 6 simple steps!
Make meal prep easier and save money by meal planning this week!