Make these yummy, family-favorite blueberry oat muffins for breakfast or a quick snack!
While I’m not a huge fan of oats, my family loves them! And these blueberry oat muffins make the perfect breakfast food!
- 3/4 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup mashed bananas
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray muffin tin generously with no-stick cooking spray or grease with butter.
- Add dry ingredients and 3/4 cup of the blueberries. Stir together gently.
- Mash bananas in a small bowl. Add melted butter, egg and vanilla. Combine well.
- Add wet mixture to dry mixture and combine well. If mixture is too thick, add ¼ oil and ¼ cup milk.
- Add 1/3 cup of the mixture to each muffin cup.
- Bake for 18 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean and muffins are getting golden brown.
- Cool on wire rack.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 182Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 31mgSodium: 181mgCarbohydrates: 28gFiber: 2gSugar: 12gProtein: 3g
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily via Nutrifox.
Here’s a quick little video recipe for you!
Or Love blueberries? Check out all our blueberry recipes: