The use of granola instead of plain oats takes this blueberry granola overnight oatmeal to the next level!
The use of granola instead of plain oats takes this overnight oatmeal to the next level! No need to add sweetener, as each ingredient has its own sweetness making a perfectly balanced and delicious final product. This overnight oatmeal recipe is nice and thick. The recipe is versatile. The amount of ingredients you use depends on the size of the container you use. Also, you can change up the amount of each ingredient to suit your taste!
- 1/3 cup Granola, Use gluten free granola if desired
- 1/3 cup Blueberries
- 1/3 cup Low Fat Vanilla Yogurt, Use dairy free yogurt if desired
- Fill container ½ way with granola.
- Fill almost to the top with yogurt.
- Top with blueberries.
- Mix to combine. The granola should be coated well with yogurt.
- Add lid and place in refrigerator overnight.
- In the morning, take off lid and stir.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 800Total Fat: 25gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 18gCholesterol: 16mgSodium: 227mgCarbohydrates: 122gFiber: 15gSugar: 55gProtein: 29g
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily via Nutrifox.
Love blueberries? Check out all our blueberry recipes: