July is National Blueberry month, but these mini, single-serve blueberry cheesecakes are delicious any time of year!
Whether you’re hosting a party during the holidays or a bbq in the summer, these mini blueberry cheesecakes are sure to please even the pickiest guests. Plus if you need to you can always substitute the graham crackers with a gluten free version and use non-dairy cream cheese and whipped cream for the traditional versions!
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 16 oz cream cheese 2 standard-sized bricks
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup whipped cream
- 1/2 cup frozen wild blueberries thawed
- In a small bowl, mix graham cracker crumbs and butter until well-combined.
- Scoop about a tablespoon’s worth of the graham cracker/butter mixture into each of your cups, depending on its size (should fill ¼ of the cup you’ll be serving your cheesecakes in).
- In a stand mixer, mix cream cheese, powdered sugar, whipped cream.
- Remove bowl from stand mixer and fold cream cheese mixture into your blueberry halves.
- Scoop your cream cheese mixture into your serving cups and chill for at least 30 minutes.
- Top with blueberries before serving. Enjoy!
What blueberry recipes are you trying out for National Blueberry Month?