July is National Blueberry month, but these mini, easy to make single-serve blueberry cheesecakes are delicious any time of year!
Whether you’re hosting a party during the holidays or a bbq in the summer, these mini blueberry cheesecakes are sure to please even the pickiest guests. Plus if you need to you can always substitute the graham crackers with a gluten free version and use non-dairy cream cheese and whipped cream for the traditional versions!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Additional Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
July is National Blueberry month, but these mini, single-serve blueberry cheesecakes are delicious any time of year!
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 16 oz cream cheese, 2 standard-sized bricks
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup whipped cream
- 1/2 cup frozen wild blueberries, thawed
- In a small bowl, mix graham cracker crumbs and butter until well-combined.
- Scoop about a tablespoon’s worth of the graham cracker/butter mixture into each of your cups, depending on its size (should fill ¼ of the cup you’ll be serving your cheesecakes in).
- In a stand mixer, mix cream cheese, powdered sugar, whipped cream.
- Remove bowl from stand mixer and fold cream cheese mixture into your blueberry halves.
- Scoop your cream cheese mixture into your serving cups and chill for at least 30 minutes.
- Top with blueberries before serving. Enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 361Total Fat: 28gSaturated Fat: 16gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 78mgSodium: 261mgCarbohydrates: 25gFiber: 1gSugar: 18gProtein: 4g
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily via Nutrifox.
Love blueberries? Check out all our blueberry recipes: