Easy Asian-inspired Chili Garlic Noodles made in about 10-15 minutes! Makes a delicious side dish or light lunch.
Sometimes a nice light dish is the perfect thing to get you through mid-day. And sometimes you want a delish side dish to go with a bigger stir fry. Well, these easy Asian-inspired Chili Garlic Noodles are the perfect dish to satisfy both of those!
Chili Asian Garlic Noodles
- 3 packages ramen noodles OR rice vermacelli OR soba noodles
- 2 tbsp chili garlic sauce (found in the Asian/International aisle)
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 stalks spring onions chopped
- Cook noodles for 3 minutes as directed on package.
- Drain and add to saute or stir fry (wok) pan. Add in olive oil and soy sauce. Bring to medium low heat and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add in chili garlic sauce. Toss with with tongs.
- Remove from heat. Top with spring onions. Toss well and serve.
Have you ever made Chili Garlic Noodles before?