This apple orange cranberry holiday sangria is the perfect mix of fruit and spices for the winter months! Make up a pitcher & have it ready to serve guests!
I think I may have mentioned it before, but sangrias are one of my favorite beverages! Which means, I’m very excited to share this apple orange cranberry holiday sangria. It’s the perfect drink to serve guest for the holidays!
Apple Orange Cranberry Holiday Sangria
This sangria is a lovely blend of apples, apple cider, oranges and cranberries all mixed with both sparkling wine and white wine. You can even add some pomegranate arils or pineapple as garnish for more holiday flavor.
Apple Orange Cranberry Sangria
- 1 750 mL bottle white wine
- 1 cup apple cider
- 1 cup cran-apple juice
- 3 Orange's sliced
- 1 Granny Smith apple sliced
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- 1 750 mL bottle sparkling white wine
- Add your wine, apple cider, cran-apple juice, chopped apples, oranges, and cranberries into a pitcher.
- Whisk to combine
- Let chill in refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Add your sparkling wine and stir to combine.
- Serve over ice
Doesn’t it look delicious? Do you think you’d keep it simple with just apples, cranberries and oranges? Or would you get a little fancy and add other fruit too?