If you're in the Banners and Buntings (I wonder how many times I can say that in one post) camp, here's a little round up of 6 easy DIY Banners and Buntings we've created!
How many of you know how much I like Banners and Buntings? Okay, easy question! How many of YOU like Banners and Buntings? Well if you're in the Banners and Buntings (I wonder how many times I can say that in one post) camp, here's a little round up of 6 easy DIY Banners and Buntings we've created!
1. Handmade Glitter Letters & Sheet Music Garland – made using old sheet music and a little bit of glitter.
2. (Fall) Burlap Banner – an easy fabric banner painted with craft paint and stencils.
3. No Sew Pennant Banner – instead of a glue gun this no sew pennant banner is attached with glue and a glue gun.
4. Scrapbook Paper Banner – layered and coordinating scrap book papers make up this rustic fall banner.
5. Painted Burlap Pennant Banner – painting the burlap before stenciling adds a different look to this farmhouse style banner.
6. All Occasion Chalkboard Banner – totally customizable and reusable, this banner is made from chalk cloth.
We've got a some of these (with a few variations) up in our house right now as you may have seen in our fall home tour the other day:
Admittedly some of these were done with a certain season in mind (like the Glittered Joy Pinwheels or the Fall Burlap Banner, etc.) but you could totally change them up to make them for another season or with no particular seasonal bent at all!
Have you made any Banners and Buntings lately?
Love Farmhouse Style?
Get instant access to this free guide for Where to Get Farmhouse Style on a Budget!