In this post: Most have us have had moments where we have struggled with our finances! I know we have. These 15 Bible verses to ease financial worries should help.
I think most of us can agree that we have had moments where we have struggled with our finances! I know we have been there over the years. You do good for a little while and the next thing you know, you find yourself being plagued with the thought of finances each and every second of the day. I hope this list of 15 Bible verses to ease financial worries helps.
I have included some top Bible verses that deal with money and/or financial problems, to help you realize if we give our stresses to the Lord he will handle them. Granted, it is in his timing, so when we hand over our financial problems, we have to put trust in the Lord that he will work it all out when it is the right time!
God’s Word is life, and we have to whole heartedly put our faith and trust in him! This goes for our life, finances, relationships, etc. As believers when we find we are struggling, we turn to God’s word to find truth, strength, and hope for our future. Hand over your worries and find rest in God! Memorize these scriptures and when you feel that anxiety or worry flare, repeat the verse for peace!
15 Bible Verses to Ease Financial Worries
- And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:19
- The rich rules over the poor, And the borrower is a servant to the lender. Proverbs 22:7
- Look at the birds of the air, for they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they? Matthew 6:26
- And God is able to make all grace abound toward you, that you, always having all sufficiency in all things, may have an abundance for every good work. 2 Corinthians 9:8
- Give, and it will be given to you: good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over will be put into your bosom. For with the same measure that you use, it will be measured back to you. Luke 6:38
- Look at the birds of the air, for they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they? Jeremiah 17:7-8
- And whatever things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive. Matthew 21:22
- The blessing of the Lord makes one rich, And He adds no sorrow with it. Proverbs 10:22
- Honor the Lord with your possessions, And with the firstfruits of all your increase; 10 So your barns will be filled with plenty, And your vats will overflow with new wine. Proverbs 3:9-10
- Every moving thing that lives shall be food for you. I have given you all things, even as the green herbs. Genesis 9:3
- Therefore do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’32 For after all these things the Gentiles seek. For your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things. Matthew 6:31-32
- And you shall remember the Lord your God, for it is He who gives you power to get wealth, that He may establish His covenant which He swore to your fathers, as it is this day. Deuteronomy 8:18
- May the Lord give you increase more and more, You and your children. Psalm 115:14
- Blessed shall you be when you come in, and blessed shall you be when you go out. Deuteronomy 28:6
- And the Lord will grant you plenty of goods, in the fruit of your body, in the increase of your livestock, and in the produce of your ground, in the land of which the Lord swore to your fathers to give you. 12 The Lord will open to you His good treasure, the heavens, to give the rain to your land in its season, and to bless all the work of your hand. You shall lend to many nations, but you shall not borrow. 13 And the Lord will make you the head and not the tail; you shall be above only, and not be beneath, if you heed the commandments of the Lord your God, which I command you today, and are careful to observe them. Deuteronomy 28:11-13
Want a more peaceful, Christ-filled home?
Check out my new book, Home Made Lovely.
In it, I walk you through how to:
- decorate in a way that suits your family’s real life
- declutter in seven simple steps
- perform a house blessing to dedicate your home to God
- be thankful for your current home and what you already have
- brush up on hospitality with more than 20 actionable ideas that will make anyone feel welcome and loved in your home
I meet you right where you are on your home-decorating journey, helping you share the peace of Christ with family members and guests.