The holidays are the perfect time to try new foods…and new cocktails. So, we've rounded up 14 holiday cocktails we think you'll want to try this Christmas!
14 Holiday Cocktails You'll Want to Try This Christmas
- You will need pineapple and orange juice to make this Mai Tai Christmas Cocktail, by Julie Blanner.
- Cranberry Moscow Mules, by Blackberry Babe are a unique twist on a traditional Moscow Mule.
- Here's a crisp and refreshing take on a holiday sangria by Home Made Lovely, White Wine Holiday Sangrias.
- These Jack Frost Winter Cocktails, by Homemade Hooplah are a festive version of a pina colada.
- Mocha Vodka Cocktails, by April Go Lightly are the perfect addition to any party or get together this winter.
- These Winter Campfire Cocktails, by Lindsey Andrews will take you right back to the campfires of summer.
- Want a warm but white wine-filled winter sangria? Try these Apple Orange Cranberry Holiday Sangrias by Home Made Lovely.
- There is nothing old fashioned about this Old Fashioned Cinnamon Apple Cocktail, by Julie Blanner.
- Spiced Berry Coolers, by Kitchen Sanctuary are the perfect cocktail no matter the season.
- Cranberry Christmas Cocktail, by Pizzazzerie are the perfect touch for your holiday happy hour.
- For a citrusy drink, try our own Holiday Citrus Sangria.
- Ready in less than 30 minutes, this German Mulled Wine, by Tidy Mom your guests are sure to love.
- This Apple Cider Sangria, by Shrimp Salad Circus is just like the sangria's of summer but with a winter kick.
- Intense Butterscotch Vodka makes this Caramel Apple Sangria by Home Made Lovely perfect for fall and winter.
Do you have any favorite holiday cocktails that you return to year after year?
Let's Hang Out!
Sign up for our newsletters to get the latest from Home Made Lovely! We'll brighten up your inbox with doable decorating ideas, crafts and DIY projects you can make and delish recipes for your family. Get it all delivered to your inbox, plus tips and tools for adding a little creativity to your life!